Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Resolutions

Happy New Year - Maybe you are more likely to keep your Resolutions if you blog them.

I resolve to try to use Social Networking more to promote our business services (and you should too).

First decide what unique or at least superior service you have to offer. Then tell the World and try to get them to listen (a hint about our service - our slogan is "Helping the World Find You").

If using Search Engines is part of your marketing plans (it should be), follow me on Twitter, my user name is now @searchhelpnow (https://twitter.com/searchhelpnow).

1 comment:

Jellowriter said...

I am looking for good speakers for the Sales and Marketing Luncheon - what does this have to do with my New Years Resolution? Social Media and the Internet let us get the word out - whatever our message, we can compete with the biggest corporations, which I find exciting. Most people will ignore your message, a few may complement or buy from you, some may get nasty - one of my sub-resolutions is to try to develop a thicker skin.